I’m always looking for new and exciting side dishes for meals. I wanted to do something other than your typical french fry and thought this would be super fun! Not only that, but it tastes great! I think might even like this better than regular boring ol’ french fries! LOL!
You can use this cutter to get the waves in your potatoes. It’s inexpensive and high quality. Win-win! This recipe would go great with our veggie burger recipe!
Large Idaho potatoes (one per person)
Extra virgin olive oil
Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
Ketchup for dipping
1. Preheat your oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Wash and dry your potatoes
3. Mix together 2 teaspoons of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, and 1 teaspoon of your seasoning salt and set aside
4. Place a potato on a cutting board, hold one end with your hand, and carefully start slicing the other end of your potato with your wavy potato cutter by placing the sharp side on the end of the potato and pressing down
5. Lay your potato chips into your baking pan
6. Brush each potato with a little olive oil
7. Sprinkle each potato with a pinch of your seasoning mix
8. Bake for 40 minutes, flip after 20, brush olive oil and sprinkle your seasoning on the other sides
9. Serve with a side of ketchup and enjoy