There is no better way to start your morning than the smell of freshly baked muffins! These homemade mixed berry muffins are full of delicious juicy fruits.
They come out nice and fluffy, never dry! These are hands down the best and they freeze well too!
1 ½ cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
⅔ cup sugar
⅓ cup vegetable oil
⅔ cup greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup frozen mixed berries, cut into similarly sized pieces tossed in 1 tablespoon flour
½ cup turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Spritz liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Stir together wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Toss berries in 1 tablespoon flour and then add to batter.
- Divide the batter into 12 muffin cups. Top with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Allow to rest in muffin tin for 5 minutes before moving to cooking rack.
And that’s all there is to it! Easy quick homemade muffins that you can throw together even when you’re in a pinch for time.