Here is a fun lunch idea for your kiddos! How excited would they be when they sit down to lunch and see a donut sandwich??
This lunch is fun and you just need a few things to pull it off. A flower cookie cutter is a bonus and then just finish off the lunch with some cheese, fruit, and veggies and you are good to go!
This is how to put your lunch together:
Large 4-5″ circle/flower cookie cutter
Small 1-2″ circle/flower cookie cutter
Small colorful paper plates
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Strawberries and carrots
1. Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and place your large circle cookie cutter onto the top of your sandwich and press down, peel off the sides of the sandwich, and carefully remove your circle sandwich from the cookie cutter
2. Now place the flower end of your small cookie cutter into the center of your circle sandwich, press, and cut out the center
3. Spread a tiny bit of peanut butter onto the top of your “donut” and top with sprinkles
4. Now turn your string cheese over to the back and draw on a flower onto the wrapper with your markers
5. Now you can place a small paper plate into the bottom of a rectangular Tupperware container, with a couple silicone cupcake molds to organize your kids lunch, place the lid on, and send it to school
You might also like: